Mục lục bài viết
Bước tới điều hướng
Bước tới tìm kiếm
|Đây là một trang lưu trữ các thảo luận cũ. Xin đừng sửa nội dung của trang này. Nếu bạn muốn bắt đầu một thảo luận mới hoặc nhắc lại một thảo luận cũ, xin hãy thực hiện ở trang thảo luận hiện tại.|
Re: Solar system
Hi David. I’m glad you’re interested in starting a WikiProject here. I recommend using Template:Planet Infobox/Earth as a starting point for the taxbox, because en:Wikipedia:WikiProject Astronomical Objects is a bit out of date. Also, Uranus is sao Thiên Vương.
If it helps, I use Từ Điển Tiếng Việt to translate most words, the Microsoft Vietnamese Community Glossary for computer-related words, and  for names of languages.
– Minh Nguyễn (thảo luận, blog) 21:03, 6 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- See User talk:Mxn/2004#Solar system
Từ Điển Tiếng Việt has a number of mirrors; [http://gkws3.informatik.uni-leipzig.de:8080/index.html
the University of Leipzig’s other copy] is the one I ususally use. I actually find that TDTV has tons of math terms; see    . These math definitions are in separate entries. But I’ll take a look at VDict as a backup. – Minh Nguyễn (thảo luận, blog) 03:02, 15 Nov 2004 (UTC)
Nice to see a new author on the VI Wikipedia. I like the stuff you have done so far.
Joakim Löfkvist 18:11, 16 Nov 2004 (UTC)
Planets of the Solar System
I find that it’s excellent that we cooperate in getting all articles about the Solar System onto Viet Wikipedia. So far I can see that we complement each other well – you start, translate an article and upload verious images relating to it, I edit, change, add to it.
If you find this OK with you, can we work together?
Personally, I think it’s a good project since it will give you a chance to practice your Viet (I prefer the word ‘Viet’ more than the word ‘Vietnamese’ when refering to both the people and the language) and for me to brush up on a language I haven’t used for 30 years.
Since you and Mekong Bluesman are working hard together on the planet articles, I was wondering if you’d like any of them to be considered “featured articles”. The articles you two have been working on are much better than the many stubs that I and others have created over the past year, and the planet articles are non-controversial.
If you don’t think any of the articles are at the featured level of quality yet, please keep this possibility in mind, because I hope to include a Featured Article section in the new design for Trang Chính that I’m working on. Thanks. – Minh Nguyễn (thảo luận, blog) 00:45, 11 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- If David gives his blessing, I’m on board for the go-ahead. Personally, and I believe that this is the Wiki philosophy, I don’t think I own any of those articles. More than that, in the new Trang Chính, I think the section of Toán Học should be replaced by something to present different branches of sciences, and math. Under it we can have Toán Học, Vật Lý Học, Hóa Học, Vạn Vật Học, Thiên Văn Học…. The section about cities in Viet Nam and that of different provinces should be merged into one. User:Mekong Bluesman
- That’s ok by me. I don’t know if my prose is really “brilliant”, but with all the things Mekong Bluesman is doing, it’s indeed going quite well. I’ve also had a look on the new Trang Chính you’re making and it looks really good as it is. David 12:04, 11 Dec 2004 (UTC)
David, have you taken a look at User:Mxn/Trang Chính 2 yet? Any thoughts? I’ve modifed the design to work better in browsers like IE and fit in better with the default skin, MonoBook. (I’ve kept the previous new design at User:Mxn/Trang Chính.) – Minh Nguyễn (thảo luận, blog) 19:23, 11 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- I’ve had a look at both redesigns, and by me they both have their good points (I rather like the Từ điển tự do Wikipedia Tiếng Việt on the top of 1 and a few other details, but I prefer the general lay-out of 2). Of course if the newer one works better with IE and all that, that’s even better (but me being more physicist than informatician, I can only trust you on matters like that).
- I don’t think you have to worry about updating the tin tức section. On the Dutch Wikipedia it isn’t changed every day at all and it’s like being “scrolled”: every time something important happens in the world (i.e.: in the Netherlands and eventually in Flanders too), the new item is added on top and the oldest things at the bottom are deleted. If you don’t visit Wikipedia every day and you don’t have a television, hardly listen to the radio except in Taiwanese and don’t understand a word of their news bulletins (like me), the news on WikipediaNL is almost always new.
- As to which of the planets should be featured first: usually it’s me starting and Mekong Bluesman correcting en completing, so he’ll probably have a better view on how the articles have ended. I, of course, always carefully read what he makes of it (mostly in order to learn more Việt grammatical constructions and all that, which was my original reason for coming to WikipediaVI), but you’d better ask him about that.
- Good luck. David 23:05, 11 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Yeah, the fancy header on top with Từ điển tự do is the part that doesn’t work quite as well in IE. I don’t know if you noticed the changes I made to the second design this morning. So currently each design has a different layout and style. We can mix-and-match. Currently I prefer the first design’s style with the second design’s layout (and the second design’s header). Feel free to make any changes you want to the designs – or create your own!
- If we don’t end up updating Tin tức very often, I think it should be called Thời sự instead, since that means “current events.” And I did already ask Mekong Bluesman about the articles: see User talk:Mekong Bluesman#Featured article. – Minh Nguyễn (thảo luận, blog) 02:59, 12 Dec 2004 (UTC)
The fancy header works well enough with the version of IE they have at Ghent University, but with the Faculty of Informatics just above my head, it might well be that is not much of a reference…
But on the other hand I have the impression the computers here don’t seem to understand that once I’m logged in, I would like to stay so (or at least for more than a few seconds). And at times all the standard texts (like Trang Chính, Cộng Đồng, Thời sự, Những thay đổi mới, Trang ngẫu nhiên, Trợ giúp, Quyên góp…) switch to English. Do you have any ideas about that?
In WikipediaNL (where the news isn’t updated very regularly), I have seen now, there is no title above the news section. That would solve all problems of naming it, but on the other hand it’s more difficult to find it like that. Well… I don’t think it matters that much.
(As for creating my own Trang Chính, I think I’ll leave that to you. I have only recently started to understand how to make tables, so I’m not going to make rectangles in different colours and all that yet without anything to copy from. 🙂 )
David 15:21, 13 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Okay, on my copy of IE/Win, it’s working fine; not perfect, though. There might be problems on different resolutions, where the masthead (that’s what I called it) would sometimes overflow to the right of the screen, making a horizontal scrollbar appear… argh.
- The computers might not be accepting cookies. In IE, go to
Internet Options, and if there are settings for cookies, check to see that cookies are enabled. At my school, the options themselves are disabled, but cookies are enabled. Also, there are occasional software glitches or upgrades, during which the interface might revert back to English, but that’s usually fixed within a few hours.
- If you’d like, feel free to take all the source code in my version, go to the edit page for the title you want to call your new page (please put it as a subpage under your userpage), and copy that code into the textbox there. Then you can tweak and stuff. If you need help with tables, see m:Help:Table. There’s a comprehensive MediaWiki User’s Guide to help you out with the syntax.
- The table syntax often uses HTML for colors etc. (I did in my designs.) Here’s a good reference for HTML codes: Webmonkey HTML Cheatsheet. Try and see what HTML tags work; MediaWiki accepts the basic stuff and table code too. Good luck.
:)– Minh Nguyễn (thảo luận, blog) 01:55, 14 Dec 2004 (UTC)
What Neoneurone said is short for Việt kiều. According to Từ Điển Tiếng Việt, it means “Vietnamese resident, overseas Vietnamese.” But my father explained a little nuance that these dictionaries wouldn’t explain:
My father says that my family members aren’t yet Việt kiều. Although we are Vietnamese, and we are overseas (in the United States), we haven’t gone back to Vietnam. If we someday visit Vietnam, my parents would be called Việt kiều. I technically wouldn’t, because I was born in the US, not in Vietnam. He told me this a while ago; I hope I remember that correctly.
Anyhow, Neoneurone was just trying to make the distinction between native Vietnamese speakers and people like you and I, who don’t speak Vietnamese quite fluently. If I understand the phrase Việt kiều correctly, I think it’s incorrect to call us that. But he’s right in saying that we often make mistakes or awkward constructions, letting our native languages (like English, Dutch, German, etc.) interfere with our translation. I hope he’ll be able to help us out about that. – Minh Nguyễn (thảo luận, blog) 01:11, 19 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Ah, okay. Thank you. That explains a lot. David 12:17, 19 Dec 2004 (UTC)
“Kiều” là chử hán việt. Danh từ “việt kiều” được dùng để chỉ những người việt nam ở hải ngoại và không có nghĩa là “young girl”. Chử “kiều” khi đi chung với chử khác thì ý nghĩa sẽ khác đi. Thí dụ: “kiều diễm” có nghĩa là “xinh đẹp”, và “kiều thánh” có nghĩa là “cầu thánh” v.v… Khi dịch văn không nên dịch từng chử một mà phải hiểu ý nghĩa của câu văn thì mới có thể dịch chính xác hơn. Nguyễn Dương Khang 07:40, 26 tháng 12 năm 2004 (UTC)
- Tôi nghĩ ở đây có lẽ patrent của bạn ấy đặt trọng tâm về chữ Việt chứ không phải chữ kiều. có lẽ ông ta dùng nghĩa (giả thiết) là người có quốc tịch Việt (citizenship) hay là có quê hương (chổ sinh ra và lớn lên) ở lãnh thổ Việt Nam thì mới gọi là Việt Kiều.
Well, I came up with a new version of my signature a few days ago at TestWikipedia, in anticipation of this. But lo and behold, this wiki got upgraded to a different version. Now there’s an option at Lựa chọn that enables “Raw signatures (without automatic link).” That fixes the problem.
As for the Bảng ký tự, I’ve just upgraded it. It doesn’t look as pretty, but the new
<charinsert> tag isn’t very flexible. At least the code looks cleaner…
The character map is a temporary solution, anyhow, since it’s very awkward to use. I’ll give it some more thought later on. Also, I’ve got to figure out a sane way of presenting and linking the logos under Dự án liên quan, now that external images are no longer allowed. I could do what en: etc. are doing (redirecting image pages to the project sites), but that just doesn’t seem elegant to me.
Anyhow, thanks for informing me about the upgrade. – Minh Nguyễn (thảo luận, blog) 04:23, 24 Dec 2004 (UTC)
Oh, and I’m not quite inclined to fix all of my signatures that are now broken right away. Especially since you and I were the only ones who used fancy signatures at this wiki. I think I’ll just start fixing ones on the pages I edit, so that they eventually get fixed. – Minh Nguyễn (thảo luận, blog) 04:28, 24 Dec 2004 (UTC)
I have partial exams coming, so I’m going away for a little while. I’ll be back somewhere in February. According to a little approximation of mine (based on this and with a linear function – that seemed to fit best), there should be 280 articles when I’m coming back. Have fun while I’m gone. David 13:02, 24 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- lol, you used a linear regression equation… Well, we’ll see what happens. My (secondary school) exams are in January, so I’ve got some more time to play around in here. – Minh Nguyễn (thảo luận, blog) 18:30, 24 Dec 2004 (UTC)
Tôi trở lại
298… Well done. I have the impression vi: has finally taken flight. My exams are over, so (maybe) I’ll have some time for wiki again. (If I’m still useful with all the real Vietnamese who showed up while I was gone…?) David 10:20, 13 tháng 2 2005 (UTC)
- Well, we’ve reached 300 articles and now have four sysops, but I don’t think we’re quite there yet. Since this project began in 2003, we’ve had some really busy times and some real lulls in activity. So I’m sure we can use your help yet, especially with the astronomy articles. Everyone seems to have a specialty now, which is pretty neat to see: someone’s working on documentation and help, someone else on biology… someone else with chemistry… Vietnamese history… Vietnamese literature. I mainly do copyediting, of course. Hopefully this activity will keep up.
- By the way, I haven’t checked, but do we still fit that linear function you mentioned?
:)– Nguyễn Minh (thảo luận, blog) 20:38, 13 tháng 2 2005 (UTC)
Okay, I’ll do my best to find some time for Wikipedia. But my time is (still) mostly taken by university, and it’s rather chaotic for the moment – even for UGent. 🙂 So I’ll see…
And that linear function didn’t fit too well to start with. With the sudden growth of late, I think we’ve completely lost it. An exponential fit starting from 1st May 2004 fits better than a linear function right now. According to that, we’ll reach 500,000 articles (the number in de English Wikipedia) in about 8 years and two months and 1,000,000 articles only half a year later. (But if you ask me, growth may well be a little slower by then.)
Greets, David 15:22, 21 tháng 2 2005 (UTC)
David, long time no edit!
How are you? Since I notice that you have edited the article Kim loại very recently, can I assume that this is your second coming?
Mekong Bluesman 02:35, 30 tháng 8 2005 (UTC)
- Hi. I have, in fact, moved on to Wiktionary, where I am now as good as the only contributor. I still pass here at Wikipedia now and then, to copy definitions and to see if I can make links to Wikipedia. This project seems to be growing well enough, I believe, and I’m hoping to see the same thing happen to Wiktionary one day. In the meantime I’m working for university (studying string theory, yes, during summer holidays…) and I’m playing the guitar a lot these days (catching up the time I lacked during schoolyear), so I’m pretty busy. But I’m not abandoning Wiki yet! Good luck to you all. David 12:04, 31 tháng 8 2005 (UTC)
When you’re making a table and you put a vertical bar (
|) at the beginning of a line, that line becomes a table cell. When you instead put an exclamation mark (
!) at the beginning, it becomes a “column heading cell”, which is displayed bold. – Nguyễn Minh (thảo luận, blog) 20:34, 26 tháng 2 2005 (UTC)
You can find out more at Meta.
:) – Nguyễn Minh (thảo luận, blog) 01:40, 27 tháng 2 2005 (UTC)
My guess is that the explanation you received had something to do with translating MediaWiki, using a localization file. Once all the MediaWiki messages here are translated, I’ll start putting that into a localization file. Then, we’ll get in touch with a person with developer rights, and ask them to install that file. As far as I know, the localization file is the only way to translate the namespaces and a few other software features. – Nguyễn Minh (thảo luận, blog) 04:35, 6 tháng 4 2005 (UTC)
It’s been a long time
How are you? Mekong Bluesman 20:04, 9 tháng 8 2006 (UTC)
Chào mừng trở lại
Chào mừng David đã trở lại với wikipedia. Thaisk (thảo luận, đóng góp) 23:04, ngày 23 tháng 5 năm 2007 (UTC)
- Cám ơn bạn, nhưng tôi chưa thật trở lại. Vì tôi chưa nói biết tiếng Việt giỏi lắm thì tôi không dám viết nhiều bài mới. Hiện tôi thường ở Wiktionary, và tôi cũng đang dịch các bài về lịch sử Việt Nam sang tiếng Hoà Lan. Thế thì tôi đang làm việc có ích lẫn học tiếng Việt đồng thời. David 14:34, ngày 27 tháng 5 năm 2007 (UTC)
David, I notice that you do drop in sometimes. How are you? Mekong Bluesman (thảo luận) 17:38, ngày 22 tháng 1 năm 2008 (UTC)
- Hello, Mekong Bluesman. Glad to see I’m not yet forgotten. I’m working on a doctorate in gauge theory, so my time is rather limited. I only pass by now and then, to see how things are going, and then work crashes down again… You guys seem to be faring pretty well, is my impression. David 08:36, ngày 25 tháng 1 năm 2008 (UTC)
Tuần này, “Sao Hỏa ” mà bạn đã tạo ra hoặc mở rộng đáng kể, đã được cộng đồng bình chọn là bài viết chọn lọc, là một trong những bài có chất lượng tốt và tiêu biểu của Wikipedia tiếng Việt, và được đưa lên Trang Chính từ Tuần 47/2012.
Hãy cùng tham gia phát triển các bài viết cũng như đề cử và thảo luận chúng, Wikipedia là dành cho tất cả mọi người!
Từ khóa: Thảo luận Thành viên:MuDavid/lưu 0, Thảo luận Thành viên:MuDavid/lưu 0, Thảo luận Thành viên:MuDavid/lưu 0